2011 Entrepreneurial Bash
We just wanted to reach out to you to say that we missed you at the Entrepreneurial Bash in New York on October 4th. The bash was inspired by the book How they Did It: Billion Dollar Insights from the Heart of America by Robert Jordan. The book, and accordingly the bash, included billion dollar insights from entrepreneurs across America . We would like to share with you the major take-aways we attained from this event.
The Top 10 things every business owner should know:
1. Hire someone smarter than you.
2. Follow a trend and the world will push you along.
3. Value the value you create.
4. Done beats perfect every time.
5. Failure is a key component to success.
6. Be innovative when things go wrong.
7. Fall in love with your clients, not your processes.
8. Destroy your company before someone else does.
9. It is personal!
10. Be tough on your staff or your customers will be tougher on you when they leave.
Again, we wish you could have been with us! It was a wonderful experience to be able to converse with some of today’s biggest self-made successes. The insight that we gained from this event is priceless, and we am excited to share this information with you.